Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we really supposed to eat animals? Fruit seems a more natural choice page 15

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh boy... you know, I see a way to make a lot LOT of money. LOT.
    The Alieo diet.
    You only eat foods that have "otherworldly coloring". Blue Jello. Mountain Dew. Fruit Loops. That weird ass bright red pork from the chinese place near me. The weird dyes in these foods are needed to reawaken your alien being. We can sell people fake supplements.

"I was struggling to lose weight and after going on a carb binge and drinking a 2 liter of Mountain Dew, the Mother Ship spoke to me. I was lacking in CoEnzyme ┼ . I found it by eating the Brillo Pads with pink dust, but I have distilled it into easy to swallow caplets for you. This coupled with diet high in Red Dye #6 and Phosphates helped me acheive optimal body composition all while sitting on my ass playing Space Invaders."

I just need a spokesmodel.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I can't find any on drugstore.com
    its drugstore.andromeda.com for our alien vitamins.

quikky is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    its drugstore.andromeda.com for our alien vitamins.
    Don't forget that it is uww.drugstore.andromeda.com, not www. drugstore.andromeda.com. Universally Wide Web.

aliphian is offline Senior Member

Love that fucking show.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalFish View Post
    Actually, if you turn on the history channel scientists are saying advanced aliens came here thousands of years ago and created us by crossing their DNA with Neanderthal. Would explain the sudden rise of civilization, pyramids, the missing link, etc. Anyway if we are half alien... who knows what the aliens ate?
    Well I just turned on my tv and scoobydoo was chasing aliens that tried kidnapping someone, but it turned out to be Mister Brown The mayor... So I'm guessing he ate the same as the rest of the humans.

If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    after eating them? that sounds like it would be uncomfortable
    Zoe: If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh and sew our skins into their clothing. And if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i may or may not have watched a movie based on that show last night

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalFish View Post
    Thanks for the response. Maybe there are more reasons why there was not ample fruit in PNG just a few decades ago? Thousands of years ago though, before agriculture, if there was any fruit at all and caveman we're eating it, I just don't get why the seeds wouldn't get scattered around and over time make more and more fruit trees? Why is this flawed logic?
    i know this was a ways back but i am demanding you go out, get some seeds and grow a fruiting plant right now. there will be no competition for the gains, just you

the rules of the game are this- no freezing, no refridgerating, no making into jam, no canning. everything else is fair game.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i may or may not have watched a movie based on that show last night
    Serenity?
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I like my koala bears deep fried, buffalo style. How do you eat yours?
    Koala bear heads and gravy. Smackin' my lips and soppin' the gravy.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 215 x 3

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Serenity?
    yeh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast