Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we really supposed to eat animals? Fruit seems a more natural choice page 13

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalFish View Post
    Thanks for the response. Maybe there are more reasons why there was not ample fruit in PNG just a few decades ago? Thousands of years ago though, before agriculture, if there was any fruit at all and caveman we're eating it, I just don't get why the seeds wouldn't get scattered around and over time make more and more fruit trees? Why is this flawed logic?
    Fruit trees - with fruit edible to us specifically - are but one aspect of an entire ecosystem. You'll want to look up paleobotany for that. Also other animals will be after that fruit, and be better at getting it. And seasonal availability comes in. No one lived in a mango orchard.

PrimalFish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Leilani View Post
    This is just pure speculation, but it may be because fruit trees were only a small percentage of the tropical tree population, and all tree would be doing their best to gain/keep their footing that overall the percentage of fruit trees never really changed ?!? Or maybe aliens, I don't know.
    Actually, if you turn on the history channel scientists are saying advanced aliens came here thousands of years ago and created us by crossing their DNA with Neanderthal. Would explain the sudden rise of civilization, pyramids, the missing link, etc. Anyway if we are half alien... who knows what the aliens ate?
    Last edited by PrimalFish; 07-10-2013 at 08:33 AM.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Actually, if you turn on the history channel scientists are saying advanced aliens came here thousands of years ago and created us by crossing their DNA with Neanderthal. Would explain the sudden rise of civilization, pyramids, the missing link, etc. Anyway if we are half alien, who knows what the aliens ate?
    I hope you're being more facetious about this than I was about the deep fried koala.

PrimalFish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I hope you're being more facetious about this than I was about the deep fried koala.
    You haven't heard of this? Every time I turn on the history channel there is a show about Ancient Aliens. Scientists decoded ancient sumerian text and it's the only thing that makes an ounce of sense as to how humans came to be. More sense then advanced civilizations just springing up out of nowhere 10,000 years ago and countless other things we can't explain. Read up on it and get learned.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    You haven't heard of this? Every time I turn on the history channel there is a show about Ancient Aliens. Scientists decoded ancient sumerian text and it's the only thing that makes an ounce of sense as to how humans came to be. More sense then advanced civilizations just springing up out of nowhere 10,000 years ago and countless other things we can't explain. Read up on it and get learned.
    That show is a laughing stock to anyone with half a brain, bro. Eat some meat and it will make sense.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Anyway if we are half alien, who knows what the aliens ate?
    I think there is validity. Explains the love for Mountain Dew and Cheetos.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

mike is offline Senior Member
    This forum is way more entertaining than TV.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I think there is validity. Explains the love for Mountain Dew and Cheetos.
    Alien induced addiction to mountain dew and cheetos.....Damn! Now it all makes so much sense. How have we overlooked it for so long?

quikky is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure aliens enjoy a fine charcoal grilled steak. Who doesn't?

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm fat because I deny my body critical alien nutrients.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast