Thread: Would love some help ... page

Riverbend12345 is offline Junior Member

Would love some help ...

Primal Fuel
    Good day,

a friend told me about this type of eating and I have been interested in it for a long time. I have worked out most of my life on and off however just recently turned 40 years old and I am having difficulty keeping the weight off. I am now weighing approximately 300 lbs and I am eager to jump right into this primal eating. I started today and have already noticed a small reduction in bloating. My friend told me you can't outtrain a bad diet and I think I have had some experience with this. Just joined this website tonight and would really appreciate it if someone could help me get started. I have a very busy schedule however i feel i can succeed if it's simplified. Would appreciate any help offered.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Riverbend12345; 07-08-2013 at 07:34 PM.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Hey there,

Welcome! If you haven't read the Primal Blueprint book, you might want to start there. Otherwise, make sure to check out the links in the Newbies Start Here sticky, here in the Meet and Greet forum.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Riverbend12345 is offline Junior Member
    thank you

caradoerr is offline Junior Member
    Also his 21-day challenge might help you get a quick start it goes through cleaning out the pantries and how to exercise etc. It hits the highlights a little faster. Good Luck!