Hey everyone!

I'm fairly new to the primal lifestyle still (about 2 months in!) but LOVING it. I wrote a post a couple of weeks ago about how to eat Paleo while on road trips with my fast food loving boss, (for those of you who were in on the conversation, you'll be happy to know I survived, despite the fact that she went through the McDonalds drive through 6 out of 7 days we were there. One day she went twice.) and now I'm about to face another challenge! I'm going camping this weekend with some friends who happen to be vegetarians/vegans, and very opinionated vegetarians at that!

Personally, I don't have an issue with anyone eating whatever it is they feel is best for them. Doesn't matter to me - to each their own! But then the talk began about who is going to bring what, grocery-wise. One will bring the "fake lunch meat and bread" for sandwiches, one will bring the cereal, one will bring the pancake mix and one will bring the veggie burgers and corn. What am I going to bring they ask? Umm... bacon... sausage... eggs? At least the fruit and veggies we can agree on..

So my question here has 2 parts. First of all, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for food ideas - I will have a camp fire as well as a little grill to go on it, as well as a cooler and access to water. Clearly I'll be cooking my own meals separately from the rest so recipes for 1 person and things that won't cost a ton of money and take up a ton of space would be great. I'll be there for about 4 days.

Secondly, while I'm fine with everyone eating whatever they want to eat, unfortunately some of my fellow campers don't share this opinion and seem to be personally insulted about my choice to follow more of a Primal lifestyle. I was just wondering if anyone can direct me to some excellent articles / posts / threads that I can read up on more to prepare myself for the oncoming barrage of questions and opinions that I will certainly face.