Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Self Forward page 2

Jendara is offline Member
    Shop Now
    That lunch sounds fantastic!
    How's your gym-ing going? As for your gastro issues, have you tried drinking mint, or chamomile tea to help settle and 'loosen' those knots?
    I may have missed where you specified your gender, but nettle (in tea) is also amazing for women's health.

Post what you're making for dinner! I'm always looking for ideas!
    ~Jenny
    The ridiculous, hilarious, sometimes infuriating and frustrating journal of one woman trying to feed a family caveman style.
    "It Takes A Village"
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread90638.html

"Canadian cavemen could have eaten poutine.."

Rory is offline Member
    Hi Jendara! I've been walking/hiking 2+ hours a day lately, so I've been skipping formal gym sessions. This week I won't have the time for that, so I'll be back! My plan is: MWF Pilates, T+Th some sort of bootcamp-style HIIT workout.

I am indeed female - so I'll look into nettle! I've been having peppermint oil and oregano oil capsules with some chia gel, and that seems to help a bit. I'm not going to go too long on the oils, though, because they have antibiotic properties and I think too much can cause more harm than good. I love peppermint tea too! It doesn't really help much but it is delicious.

I'll let you know what i end up whipping up for dinner!

Rory is offline Member
    Tonights dinner is now in preparation. Turkey and Sweet Potato Mini Shepherds Pies. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12