Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 1! page

Emmamaysie is offline Junior Member

Day 1!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Found this resource a few weeks back and today I am starting my attempt at following the primal lifestyle.

The majority of the reason why I chose to change was the baby weight that I just haven't been able to kick as well as some weird food/tummy issues that my doctors just can't seem to figure out.

Hopefully this journey helps in the long run and helps my little boys from ever having the issues I have!image.jpg

IvyBaby is offline Junior Member
    Best of luck!! I have been doing this for a month and feel great. There is no going back- at all!
    Hang in there- even if you get carb flu (I had killer headache for two days and some fatigue, but it went away). You might find that you see some benefits from the start...which is very motivating, and with time this WOE becomes your second nature. This website is very helpful whenever you need inspiration.

Hopefully! I'm a totally carb and cheese addict, I know I'm in for a few bad days. But it'll be better in the long run!

IvyBaby is offline Junior Member
    I was a carb addict too, but eating primal takes away the cravings. Seriously!

aoife.in.oz is offline Junior Member
    Hey Emma! Hows the transition treating you? I have been oscillating between primal and carb munching for the past year, and as of this weekend I am back on the horse. I have also had a few tummy issues that I can catogirically say that when I am eating strictly primal it is so much better, so hang in there. Thinking of starting a group for July primal starters if your interested. Hoping that we cankeep each other motivated and on track. All the best Aoife.

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    Welcome here.. I can't see the attachement tho, can you reaupload?
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

Thanks Aiofe! I will do that for sure.
    My hubby said he would join in with me but so far all he's been doing is carbo-loading in front of me. ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1373227025.698073.jpg

aoife.in.oz is offline Junior Member
    Ha ha! I know the feeling! Between myself and my boyfriend we are the worst influences on each other! "We have both been so good all week let's go out for dinner, we will totally make it a healthy dinner"... two bottles of wine and a margarita later any notions of healthyness is long forgotten... maybe show him this post on a paleo blog I recently found, maybe he will be a bit more supportive after reading that!
    Your Non-Cooperative Spouse | Paleo Parents

AlexRobson is offline Junior Member
    Welcome Emma, I'm quite interested to see how you do as my girlfriend had a section four months ago and is always saying the healthy eating starts Monday....Tuesday....Wed....you get the picture.

Good luck in all your endevours and keep us posted!

So my first 5 days have been interesting.. Didn't do so well on the no carb part lol; started as oh i dont want a salad for our anniversary dinner; so time to start my no carb headaches again but somehow I've lost 4 lbs so that's awesome
    Last edited by Emmamaysie; 07-11-2013 at 03:03 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast