Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 94

Thread: What's you favourite top three movies? page 7

  1. #61
    wiltondeportes's Avatar
    wiltondeportes Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    Lol.

    Is that the fella who received orders to kill, from a dawgg?
    It was the idiot witness who was talking about cooking his grits for a certain period of time. I forget the exact quote...

    Quote Originally Posted by KotikBegemotik View Post
    To which part should I have made "yummy" sounds?

    Also, there is nothing wrong with the comedy of Young Frankenstein. Nothing at all.

    Now Rocky Horror Picture Show is a different kettle of fish....
    Well if you didn't make a yummy sound, and I didn't...well.......

    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    lmao

    I fit in better than you. At least I'm wearing cowboy boots.
    Do you think you're a cowgirl or something?
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 07-07-2013 at 10:35 PM.

  2. #62
    spk's Avatar
    spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington - US
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Do you think you're a cowgirl or something?
    I don't remember that line....

    How many fingers am I holding up now?

  3. #63
    Sol blackcat's Avatar
    Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sunderland England
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    lmao

    I fit in better than you. At least I'm wearing cowboy boots.

    You've got mud in the tires.

    It's a steam whistle! It's to tell folk it's time to get up! (lisa's face) lol.

  4. #64
    wiltondeportes's Avatar
    wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    I don't remember that line....

    How many fingers am I holding up now?
    4?

  5. #65
    Sol blackcat's Avatar
    Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sunderland England
    Posts
    368
    [QUOTE=wiltondeportes;1245792]It was the idiot witness who was talking about cooking his grits for a certain period of time. I forget the exact quote...


    It was judge hally when asking vinny if he had tried any other cases! Son of Sam?

  6. #66
    PBNewby's Avatar
    PBNewby is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    239
    This is the shortest I could make my list of favorites:

    Memento
    Thank You for Smoking
    The Intouchables
    Reservoir Dogs
    Mission Impossible
    Layer Cake
    Manufactured Landscapes
    The Departed
    Little Miss Sunshine

    Not in any particular order.
    Last edited by PBNewby; 07-16-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
    Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

    "I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
    "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
    "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
    "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug



  7. #67
    Sol blackcat's Avatar
    Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sunderland England
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    lmao

    I fit in better than you. At least I'm wearing cowboy boots.
    Oh yeah, you blend!


    Hows your Chinese food?
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

  8. #68
    awok677's Avatar
    awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK, The South West
    Posts
    304
    I figured out my top 5 a few years ago, though I can't recall all of them now, the top 2 were definitely:

    Aliens
    Terminator 2

    After that, hmmm, I think it was possibly The Abyss edging out Die Hard, but now I think I might have to say

    Ironman

    But really it is about categories. The above are comfort movies I can watch any time and get a feel-good boost. But sometimes nothing except a WII movie will do (A Bridge Too Far) or a football movie (Friday Night Lights) or a Western (Quincy Down Under) or a Christmas Movie (Die Hard) or a period movie (Charge of the Light Brigade) or ... or ... etc. And a lot of movies I have to be in the right mood for, even if they're fantastic when I am in the mood.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

  9. #69
    Sol blackcat's Avatar
    Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sunderland England
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by awok677 View Post
    I figured out my top 5 a few years ago, though I can't recall all of them now, the top 2 were definitely:

    Aliens
    Terminator 2

    After that, hmmm, I think it was possibly The Abyss edging out Die Hard, but now I think I might have to say

    Ironman

    But really it is about categories. The above are comfort movies I can watch any time and get a feel-good boost. But sometimes nothing except a WII movie will do (A Bridge Too Far) or a football movie (Friday Night Lights) or a Western (Quincy Down Under) or a Christmas Movie (Die Hard) or a period movie (Charge of the Light Brigade) or ... or ... etc. And a lot of movies I have to be in the right mood for, even if they're fantastic when I am in the mood.
    Toppa, your top two turned into your top ten. Excellent. You work in parliament by any chance lol
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

  10. #70
    Rojo's Avatar
    Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    772
    I think the honest list is the list of movies of you've seen the most:

    Star Wars -- yes, Empire's a better movie and a cooler pick, but Star Wars blew my 9 year old head
    Withnail and I -- alcohol, drugs, no money or women -- pretty much my 20's.
    Project X -- a movie about chimps who learn to fly a plane. Yes. You read that right.

    Honorable mentions: Pulp Fiction; It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Word; Empire Strikes Back; Good, Bad and Ugly; Airplane.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •