Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teach us to care and not to care ! page

Hotmail is offline Senior Member

Teach us to care and not to care !

Hello new journal, been reading on this forum for a while, but I want to start a journal to document my experiment.
    A quick background: so basically I did every diet under the son lol, been LC in the last 10 years, different forms of it, with periods of off the wagon and periods of VLC, and ZC.

As am getting older, things are not working the way they used to work so easily.

Not sure what I will write here, will see, first step is start a journal

So Monday I will start potato hack for a few days, want to start a refeed/reset to repair my metabolism, then after will eat primal as plenty of veg, protein and some fruit/startch.

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    Good luck!
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

Thanks

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Do give the Primal Blueprint a good read if you haven't already. Relying strictly on the forums can be confusing at best.

Best wishes for success.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Thanks honeybuns, I am reading

Today starting the potato hack until Weds most likely- short because I am going to my DD's graduation on Weds afternoon, so most likely I will take her out for dinner, will try to have potato for dinner as well, will try to keep it as good as possible.

Also must work on quitting the soda - once again !!! I only started this habit after going LC ... started to get hypoglycenic and needed the pick me up... I don't want to replace it with anything else, I want to quit it differently this time, I want my body to wants to quit and not feel the need to need it if you know what I mean!!

I also started coffee, and will keep that, have two every morning, will have it with whole milk, but very small amount.

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    You have just started trying to learn about eating healthy and primal and already you are starting with hacks??? How is that a good idea? Learn to be primal, eat that way for a few months and see how you look feel and perform before you start hacking. That should be an end game fine tune and not a start.

Read the book read it again, then adopt the lifestyle, live it and see where you go.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Thank you Warmbear for your advise, I guess it wasn't clear to you from my posts, I have been doing this LC/ Paleo, avoid grains and carbs for over 10 years.
    Last edited by Hotmail; 07-08-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Ahhh sorry. That's what happens when I dont have my coffee. I understood you were just starting after years of trying everything under the sun.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    However I think my advice still stands. You are hacking and I dont think you need to. Go primal and just take some time to let it happen. Yes you have been all over the LC map on again off again but have you just lived lowish carb paleo for a good long time? No hacking no cheating no getting off the horse and back on? Your post still leaves me with the impression you have not lived this in a steady healthy state long enough to let your system normalize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast