Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Hi, Im Darah a 15 year old girl. page 2

  1. #11
    CarbDodger's Avatar
    CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    784
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarah View Post
    But if I don't eat meat or eggs, what can I eat that is paleo? When it has to be a complete meal. I do have a couple of paleo things I do make sometimes like: banana pancackes, apple cinamon muffins, sweet potatoes, and a dish (own recipe) with spinach and tunefish for example. But my paleo repetoire is quite limited. Tonight I'm actually going to have a paleo meal: meat and all kinds of vegetables on the bbq . I would really like it if you would share some of your ideas for dishes (also without meat or eggs).
    I didn't say don't eat meat and eggs, said you don't need vast amounts. I eat quite a lot of fish, tuna,salmon, cod, hoki, haddock, sardines etc. I also like sea food like muscles and prawns. I like duck and goose and chicken.
    I do eat eggs chicken and duck but about 4-6 a week. I also eat meat,particularly,lamb deer and rabbit. beef and pork i eat when i fancy them
    there are loads of really nice recipes here so have a browse Primal Blueprint Recipes | Mark's Daily Apple.
    unless you are low carb vegetables are ok (even low carb they are good-my 50 carbs come from veg and 1 fruit portion How to Eat More Vegetables | Mark's Daily Apple
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

  2. #12
    Cryptocode's Avatar
    Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norco, California
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarah View Post
    But if I don't eat meat or eggs, what can I eat that is paleo? When it has to be a complete meal. I do have a couple of paleo things I do make sometimes like: banana pancackes, apple cinamon muffins, sweet potatoes, and a dish (own recipe) with spinach and tunefish for example. But my paleo repetoire is quite limited. Tonight I'm actually going to have a paleo meal: meat and all kinds of vegetables on the bbq . I would really like it if you would share some of your ideas for dishes (also without meat or eggs).
    Fish, you can eat lots and lots of fish. The best fish are those high in oil, anchovies, sardines, herring, etc., tuna is next.

    Any meat is good but organ meats are best.

    On the forum page you will find a recipe section with hundreds of recipes.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

  3. #13
    Hedonist2's Avatar
    Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,278
    Mark's teen son is a 100% life-long vegetarian. Mark's wife was raised a vegan. She has some seafood and protein powder but no animal protein otherwise, as I understand.

    I completely disagree that eating meat is bad for the planet. Read the Vegetarian Myth by Lierre Keith and you will change your thinking.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

    My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

  4. #14
    Andarah's Avatar
    Andarah is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Winterswijk, Holland
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    Fish, you can eat lots and lots of fish. The best fish are those high in oil, anchovies, sardines, herring, etc., tuna is next.

    Any meat is good but organ meats are best.

    On the forum page you will find a recipe section with hundreds of recipes.
    But what about the heavy metals in fish? I know that Inuits have/had health problems because of that, because that's what they eat the most.

  5. #15
    CarbDodger's Avatar
    CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarah View Post
    But what about the heavy metals in fish? I know that Inuits have/had health problems because of that, because that's what they eat the most.
    inuits also ate a lot of seal- heavy metals concentrate in fat (its how our body deals with them to -gets them out of the bloodstream into safe storage ) eating a lot of this meat increased their toxins much more than fish'

    guidelines on EU acceptable levels
    in english http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/...0100701:EN:PDF
    i think this is your language Geconsolideerde TEKST: 32006R1881
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

  6. #16
    Marinas Florin's Avatar
    Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    124
    Never neard of the term homeschooled but I admire your desire to learn everything about health. Welcome
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

    I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

    Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

    Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

  7. #17
    Andarah's Avatar
    Andarah is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Winterswijk, Holland
    Posts
    7
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinas Florin View Post
    Never neard of the term homeschooled but I admire your desire to learn everything about health. Welcome
    Being homeschooled means that I don't go to school, but that I learn my highschool subjects at home. In my case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •