Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you put in your coffee? page 2

Fury22 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    I used to always have Coffee Mate in mine (yech). I started to use cream a few months ago. I've always preferred using Sugar Twin to real sugar (it's what my family always used, got used to the taste).

I'm starting to go sugarless more and more these days. I'm trying to cut the sweetener out of my diet. Sometimes I'll have my one morning cup of coffee with 2-3 tbsp of cream and a sugar twin, but I usually end up only drinking half of it. My afternoon cup at work or Starbucks is always either black or cream only.

I remember having a guy who put 3 tsp of coffee mate in his coffee, then poured sugar in from this glass container with a small hole at the top, for a good, deliberate 5 count. Had to be 4-5 spoons of sugar. Blech.
    I used to be a Splenda junkie (liked Stevia better but it was often more expensive, and I could take handfulls from restaurants and cafes). I've recently gotten away from it. I got used to really sweet coffee but I've been growing away from it. I tried some in a coffee last week before a workout and actually threw it out and got another cup.
    Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

lmyers04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogfarm View Post
    Roughly 2 ounces heavy cream per 8 ounces of coffee. Sometimes with a tablespoon of Kerrygold butter.
    gotta love the Kerrygold....

efmoto is offline Junior Member
    Used to be strong and black.
    Now: 1-1.3oz Coconut milk per 7oz of coffee, ~1/2 tsp cinnamin and 1/2 tsp vanilla.

rabbidchicken69 is offline Senior Member
    I used to be one of those people that just couldn't drink coffee unless it was loaded with flavored creamers or lots of sugar and milk, but now i like it straight black and piping hot. I put some whipping cream and sugar in a cup the other day completely ruined it for me i had to nurse that single cup for like six hours should have just dumped it out.

AuH2Ogirl is offline Senior Member
    Coconut oil.

ToniWA is offline Senior Member
    I just started drinking coffee last month and still need a flavor added. I really like hazelnut flavored coconut milk creamer or coconut milk with a smidge of Stevia. I do indulge in Starbucks/coffee shops on occasion and that is where this new craving started. I try to support the local stores instead of Starbucks though. The only good thing about this new behavior of mine.
    :/

mayness is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes black. Usually with a tablespoon of half & half (if I brought heavy cream to work it would get thrown out, but the half & half tubs are free and always in the fridge). Sometimes with Splenda, but I'm getting more and more grossed out by the taste lately. =P

If I'm hungry but don't feel like eating, I have it with a tablespoon or so of coconut oil.

Mike Alzen is offline Senior Member
    A generous amount of coconut milk.

primalclubber is offline Senior Member
    Black

Lady Grok is offline Senior Member
    I was a HWC junkie, but have switched over to Coconut Oil this week. Jury is still out, but I could get used to it! My one major peeve is getting the oil all over the top of my travel mug when I take it to work- bleah.
    With Mark's help, I've conquered depression, acne, rosacea, scale obsession, migraines, and lethargy. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

http://www.theladygrok.blogspot.com/

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread8215.html

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast