Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vitamix vs Nutribullet page

Meghanner is offline Senior Member

Vitamix vs Nutribullet

Shop Now
    Can anyone who has experience with these products please comment? I don't drink smoothies but I could be convinced to do some nutribullet juicing. It would mostly be used for blending, making frozen treats, nut butters ect.

I'd love your advice!

infinitewellness is offline Junior Member
    I have the Vitamix and I LOVE it... have never used the Nutribullet before, but I believe it's a portable blender. Not sure if you can do frozen treats or nut butters in that as you would need something high speed. Hope that helps!

PaleoPenn is offline Senior Member
    I switched to NutriBullet after using the Jack Lalanne juicer because it doesn't remove the pulp. My usual smoothie consists of two carrots, a green apple and a scoop of Youngevity.

My wife still likes to use the Jack Lalanne for some reason.
    50 year old Male
    Current Weight: 195

kot
    kot is offline Member
    Neither products are juicers.
    You get what you pay for. $500+ vs $50
    My experience... Vitamix will blend nearly anything with very little added liquid. I often make smoothies as thick as froyo.
    The bullet works for very small quantities...wont handle packed full of frozen fruit or hard vegies like carrots, needs more liquid.

But as travel blender a bullet could be useful, just knowing its limits.
    Last edited by kot; 07-04-2013 at 10:46 AM.

umm7 is offline Senior Member
    I love my Vitamix, I have blended soups, made nut butters, smoothies, and juice. I haven't tried (or even seen) the other product. If price is an issue Vitamix has payment plans as well as sells refurbished ones.

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    Love the Vitamix and while it sounds like a small plane taking off when in use, it will blend the daylights out of anything. (If you want liquid, with no pulp, go w/ a juicer.) This machine is excellent.

You can buy them rebuilt, directly from the company for 1/2 or less off the full price and they warranty it. Is a great deal and now both sets of parents have a rebuilt and they've never had a problem w/ them.

MouthDR is offline Senior Member
    Neither.

Get a Blendtec, you'll never look back and won't be embarrassed to have it sit on your counter-top like a vitamix will do.

umm7 is offline Senior Member
    Why is a Vitamix embarrassing?

lemontwisst is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by umm7 View Post
    Why is a Vitamix embarrassing?
    I'm curious to know the answer to this, too. I love my vitamix, I use it for everything; making nut/coconut butter, soups, whipped potatoes, soups, gravies, mayo and dressings and, on occasion, smoothies.

A friend of mine has a Blendtec and said it's great for smoothies or protein shakes and he's used it a couple of times for soup but it didn't really have the balls for making almond butter. I suppose if you're just using it for juice either one is a good option, but I got my vitamix with the intention of it being useful for just about everything.

vb66 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthDR View Post
    Neither.

Get a Blendtec, you'll never look back and won't be embarrassed to have it sit on your counter-top like a vitamix will do.
    I ordered a Blendtec early this week and can't wait for it to arrive in the mail!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast