Thread: Appetite...... page

adam204 is offline Member

Appetite......

Hi all,
    I have been PB for coming up to 21 days now. Feel good and reasonably energetic. However I have noticed my appetite is not like it used to be. Yesterday I had a coffee at breakfast time and one at lunch time and that was it right through to my evening meal. And even then I wasn't really enthusiastic about cooking my evening meal. Didnt feel particularly ravenous! Again this morning I wasnt hungry really, but made a 4 egg omlette with veggies. I managed half of it! Is this normal? Anyone else feel like this?
    All the best,
    Adam

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

mike is offline Senior Member
    Same thing happened to me but not the extreme of skipping meals. Maybe coffee is killing your appetite? That said, I think the usual advice to listen to your body. If it tells you it wants food, you will know it.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I wish I was like you.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

dkJames is offline Senior Member
    You might just be better nourished so your brain is not signalling you to go hunt for some foods
    Just follow your appetite, not just some conventional timing for meals (I eat one meal a day, just so you can see it is not that weird).

cinders is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I find that on PB My appetite is much less as the protein fills you and if your carbs are low you don't get the carb cravings. I have been on and off for reasons I've explained in another post, but am now back on track and low carb, around 50. My appetite and cravings are really decreased and I often force myself to eat a meal. compared to how I eat when I'm off PB and eating rubbish I can see a huge difference. I would suggest you eat something even if its a few scrambled eggs or some beef or chicken. I make a guacamole for a snack and have it with crudités in between lunch and dinner. Good luck and keep going.
    I reckon the coffee is reducing your appetite I've seen this with my daughter.