Thread: Primal Journal (Suz38487) page

Primal Journal (Suz38487)

Shop Now
    Hey
    Last edited by suz38487; 04-10-2014 at 11:48 AM.

maba is offline Senior Member

Welcome Suz! I am so happy to meet a fellow primal who's interested in crochet also. And congratulations on your wedding, you guys look so sweet in your VFFs.

Love it!

I would say that many people whom are shoved meds, like you, could have gone a better route with diet and exercise.

I'm so happy to see you take charge of your life instead of allowing these doctors and other portray you as the 'victim'.

You are in control and I can't wait to see the new results of your new physical!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

You're so lucky that you got such a great doctor! So cool!

Welcome to the wonderful new lifestyle, and it sounds like you're doing very well so far.

Do you wear your Vibrams everywhere? What do people generally think, or do they not necessarily notice?

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

I'm sorta weird and outgoing, so I wouldn't mind so much I think. I just wasn't sure if it would be weird to wear them all the time, rather than just working out. I need a summer pair and a winter pair though. NY winters are awful.

Too bad they don't make them in knee-high boots for us folks that live in the snow.

Mark Lee Guest

You are a marvelous person, Suzi. I'm so happy that you enjoy the support of good medical experts, your primal community and - most significantly - Urbanbluegrass. I will be following your progress as you enjoy your new life with minimal chemical ingestion.

Like you I'm a bit of a chocophile but am giving it up for the Challenge. While Stephanie (@tsappora) was visiting most recently she wore her Vibrams on a nice walk along my rural Utah road. I wonder what the few passers-by thought of the beautiful woman with the hobbit feet?

maba is offline Senior Member

Good for you Suz, glad to know that not taking the medication makes you feel better - Yay for Primal! Your blog has really drool-worthy pics! Keep 'em coming.