Thread: Newbie Maracas page

Maracas is offline Junior Member

Newbie Maracas

Borrowed The Primal Blueprint from library and was hooked, it felt so natural. Own copy now on order. Over the past couple of decades have worked 'up' from conventional western diet through deleting carbs, then grains, then dairy, to all fruit, then vegetarian, then raw, and finally reached my Primal origins three weeks ago via THAT book. Already the compliments are coming in -- even though I'm 78 years old (and have a number of health problems). From being on 9 medications, am already down to 6 and looking forward to deleting a couple more soon -- under medical supervision, of course. Now, THAT's health improvement for you! Previous experience with raw and grain free diets is making this transition so easy 😄! But the ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 has made a whole lot of difference this time round. Thanks so much, Mark!

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Maracas. I'm 70 and have been about 80% primal for 5 years. I feel younger than when I started. In fact, just about every part of me does seem younger. Good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, Maracas, and congratulations on finding this way of eating. Excellent news that you're already getting compliments, hope that continues, as with getting off the medications. Well done.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Big Welcome Maracas, finally someone here is older than I am (75). I wish you the very best. In fact, you've got to do better than I in order to be an inspiration for me. Hurray for you!
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Maracas is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your welcomes, everyone. Now, who's going to be the first to introduce the first centenarian to Mark's Daily Apple �� ???

jessebboden is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome! I'm also new to primal life.

Insotsintap is offline Junior Member

Newbie Maracas

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi de hi folks..........I may be an apprentice old git, but a newbie on here and to the world of Smarts. I know a little about them and in my case a little knowledge is dangerous lol, but Hello to you from a hot and sunny Cornwall and if Ive worked things out right, about 3 miles from dacfolke