Thread: New to the scene page

thisbpie is offline Junior Member

New to the scene

Primal Fuel
    500+ lb man trying to soak in all I can. I have started this primal/paleo way about 3 weeks ago. I feel differences through and through. I have been eating about 4-5 times a day, looks something like this:

B = 2 hard boiled eggs, some sort of fruit, depends on what is available, then an organic glass of milk(about 14oz)
    snack - small bowl of veggies, broc. and cauliflower with a sprinkle of vinaigrette(not homemade)
    L = varies from fish to chicken, baked, depends on what is served, and then the veggies that are provided, something like steamed asparagus, or an assortment of steamed squash
    snack - along the lines of a 4-5oz cup of fruit, a melon maybe
    dinner - I try to mix it up with pork, steak, fish, chicken, fresh and mostly organic, then a side of veggies.

during the lunch and dinner meals I would have a huge glass of water or mainly green tea (Jade Oolong), freshly brewed

I do not eat anything after dinner, just changing to this alone has shown dramatic results in a 3 week period.
    I never did weigh my self to get an exact weight. That will be done when I drop at least 2 sizes in clothing, which I have already dropped one just by changing my eating habits. No, actually it is by changing my lifestyle. I know for a fact I am over 500 pounds. If I were to venture a guess from the last time I weighed myself, I would be about 535 lbs. Now the meals above do vary to some degree, but it is pretty much along these lines I have set. This is a tough road which is being taken step by step. I am limited to what I can do because of my size, but this will not discourage me. Walking at a slow pace and resting during the walks are my extent right now. Now that I have laid out what I have been doing for right now, I would much appreciate any suggestions or feedback that might help me with this journey.

Jennifla is offline Senior Member
    Take a photo of yourself! So you can track your progress. I only lost 22 pounds in a year, but I regret not having a pic of myself when I started.

Welcome, and good luck!
    As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome and good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial