Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barbie vs Barbie page

Leida is offline Senior Member

Barbie vs Barbie

Shop Now
    A model of Barbie doll with an average female proportions. It's quite interesting, because I can so clearly see my body in that average gal doll. And I actually find the realistic doll kindda nicer, warmer somehow.

Yahoo!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    They both have a thigh gap and if there is one thing that MDA has taught me it is that this is what matters.

Anyway, the 'realistic' barbie is based on the average 19 year old. This hardly seems fair given that Barbie is 54.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    The more realistic one just makes the one on the left even more freakish looking!

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Thing is little girls don't play barbie..... They play angry birds. Best get them birds slimmed down!

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    They both have a thigh gap and if there is one thing that MDA has taught me it is that this is what matters.

Anyway, the 'realistic' barbie is based on the average 19 year old. This hardly seems fair given that Barbie is 54.
    I find the "barbie's" have the most favorable libidos in their mid-late 30's. n=1 and all that though.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I find the "barbie's" have the most favorable libidos in their mid-late 30's. n=1 and all that though.
    I've always found her a bit stiff, though you should see the look on her face when she finds out that I am anatomically correct.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I can't believe Thunder Thighs Barbie can even fit her fat ass into that bathing suit.

I'm quite interested in some of the more self righteous comments: "Well, huff, I never cared what Barbie looked like! I still loved myself all the same!" Getting a bit defensive, are we?

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    For some reason, the head on the realistic barbie is kinda freaky.

M.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Haven't liked any dolls since 1975 - Karen Black - Trilogy of terror (Amelia). *chuckle*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MEversbergII View Post
    For some reason, the head on the realistic barbie is kinda freaky.

M.
    the size of the head with the line where the head connects makes it look like she has no neck
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast