Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Barbie vs Barbie page 7

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    and I always found it odd how there were more hot women in revealing clothes in HER magazines than mine. Men's health has a few, maybe 2-3 pics per issue.
    Is not this because Men's Helath is full of pictures of hot men in reveailing clothes? The last I saw on the stand was all about getting beach abs... next to Shape all about slimming the thighs....
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    Is not this because Men's Helath is full of pictures of hot men in reveailing clothes? The last I saw on the stand was all about getting beach abs... next to Shape all about slimming the thighs....
    Yeah, I stopped reading Men's Health because it was too homoerotic. Now, when I'm waiting to get a haircut, I read Women's Health or something about having shapely legs for your summer dresses or whatever.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Real life Barbie:

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567