Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Egg fans, try THIS! page 3

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    It only happened because people stopped talking about eggs. Feel free to take it back to its original subject matter.
    "People", eh? At this point it makes little sense. No one reading the thread will plough through pages of irrelevant personal communication to see if something relevant to the thread title has been posted.

Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    It happened. Sorry. Not going to debate one of the unplesant arguers on this forum. I'm out.
    How rude of me to interrupt your private conversation to suggest that the topic was "eggs". The thread will live on as a memorial to your conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    It wasn't a private conversation Katherine, anyone could have joined in. Like rojo did with his pathetic childish comments.

It was 7 days old when the conversation started. It had died away.
    Is that really the standard? Seven days after a thread is posted it is irrelevant? There was an egg post the day you two took over.

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    What has this got to do with steaming eggs?
    HAHAHAHAHAH!

I'd retitle this thread "watching paint dry".

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Okay for you self appointed forum police, I have deleted all off topic posts. I'm sure Sol will be along soon to do the same. I am amazed at how many snarky and argumentative (in a rude way) forum members are here with no intervention from moderators. Read the forum rules. It says nothing about conversations that wander away from the original subject matter.

Back to steamed eggs you go.

Peeling Boiled Eggs Easily

Wow... After all that, I feel a little funny going back to the topic of eggs, but I found this to be a really useful tip and never have problems peeling hard-boiled eggs now.

The pH of the water affects whether the shell sticks to the egg. If you add baking soda to the water before you begin to boil it, the egg will peel easily. I usually add about a teaspoon.

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaPoppy View Post
    Wow... After all that, I feel a little funny going back to the topic of eggs, but I found this to be a really useful tip and never have problems peeling hard-boiled eggs now.

The pH of the water affects whether the shell sticks to the egg. If you add baking soda to the water before you begin to boil it, the egg will peel easily. I usually add about a teaspoon.
    Good idea poppy, I was going to comment on here as well but I was put off by rojo and Katherine.
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Now that this has come back to life in a positive way, I am going to hb my eggs right now and test the tap open both ends and blow the egg out. I have my doubts. The slice the cherry tomato trick was an epic fail.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Okay, I hb 4 eggs and tried the trick. The first one worked great. The second one a fail. Third egg worked okay. Fourth egg worked but made a high pitched whistle that scared my dog Olivia. On my phone, but you can google shelling hb eggs by blowing them out of their shell.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

tcseacliff is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    try to use older eggs . also will peel better. the skin will have separated from the shell after a few days, then will peel easier.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast