Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal cost me my job, kinda. page 2

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

That sucks the big one, PJAP. I have to cover my tattoos at work. It's interesting and amusing the stereotypes and assumptions people make about certain things.

Love that quote, Diana.

geckogirl Guest

Hey PJAP - we need a crossfit gym in the south hills.... including one that does crossfit kids.... just a thought

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

How crazy.... and a bit ridiculous.

A primal company of some sort would be awesome. Primal grocery stores or restaurants would make me a happy camper, although...

my degree is in early childhood education. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a primal preschool/elementary school? Go berry picking and grow a veggie garden, raise some animals, lots of outdoor play, and of course using your brain, avoiding poison, etc. haha.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

C2H5OH is offline Senior Member

Haha. I was alienated in the company because I didn't drink coffee with them. But how would I stand a taste of unsweetened coffee then?

I will be normal. I will be NORMAL again
    Yeah!

eva
    eva is offline Senior Member

same here. even though im a seismologist n that job really doesnt recquire socializing per se, i get weird looks when i decline the chocolate, cookies, cakes or icecream offered every day, skip lunch most days (i have my bigass salad in the am) n dont join them on hourly coffebreaks...

challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

maba is offline Senior Member

PJAP, count me in when you start that Primal company. Isn't it sad that you get discriminated against for making healthful choices? What has the world come to?!!

FNW, I SOOOO love the idea of a Primal pre-school. Now, Waldorf schools are a bit like that, aren't they (not sure though)?

Miriam Guest

PJAP I am going to wear jeans tomorrow to work in protest!

My workplace is used to my funny eating habits and whenever we have functions I bring my own food or donít eat, last birthday morning tea I was eating almond butter out of the jar while everyone else was scoffing party pies and sausage rolls.

If someone does question me about what I am eating and why,I ask them do they really want to know and then tell them the truth is I cannot tolerate junk food due to candida that is mainly why I am primal, so maybe you need to get a similar answer to make life a bit easier for you.

Katt is offline Senior Member

I also like that quote, Diana! Too bad many people's tats just tell the world that they are a cartoon clown. Alas.

If anyone starts a Primal buisness, I'm in... um... so long as I can telecommute from Florida...

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
    Current weight: 199
    Goal: 145

grandma is offline Member

Miriam, I was thinking that "I'm allergic to vegetable oil" would be a little white lie that shuts people up. I could tell them "yeah, it's like a peanut allergy only worse"

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

maba is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I'm thinking I would say I've developed food intolerances and I'm trying to see what is causing them by eliminating processed/certain foods.

@Grandma, that wd eliminate most processed foods, I should try that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast