Thread: Thoughts on tomorrow meals page

redcard is offline Junior Member

Thoughts on tomorrow meals

Shop Now
    So tomorrow I'm back in the office. I've prepped all my food and have it in tupperware boxes. Can't believe there's so much of it - got an extra 1.7KG I need to carry on my back!

Anyway, this is what I'm having tomorrow.

Meal 1 - 100g chicken, carrots, parsnips, sautéed mushrooms, 85g white potatoes, 30g almonds
    Meal 2 - Same as meal 1

I have a 3rd box which I'll use for snacking, or for supplementing my main meals. This consists of 4 boiled eggs, mixed green leaves, 4 tomatoes, 3 small apples.

I'll probably be eating my food cold, as the only other option is a microwave.

Total of around 1500 calories, 100g carbs, 115g protein, 64g fat. The 3 apples added more carbs than I anticipated - I'm trying to keep to around 100g for the day until I work out a balance. Still to add dinner which will probably be fish plus veg.

Drinks will be water / green tea.

I have a 10 mile cycle in the morning, and will try take it easy. Same on the way home.

I'm not strictly Paleo - a whole foods diet probably suits me more.

Anyone have any thoughts / recommendations?

feren6 is offline Member
    Looks good to me. Although you'll probably hear from the Paleo community that Sweet Potatoes would be a better option than regular potatoes, but hell, regular potatoes are delicious and OK if you feel great when eating them.

But seriously, that looks great.

redcard is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by feren6 View Post
    Looks good to me. Although you'll probably hear from the Paleo community that Sweet Potatoes would be a better option than regular potatoes, but hell, regular potatoes are delicious and OK if you feel great when eating them.

But seriously, that looks great.
    White ones were cheaper and they've got a shorter use-by date, so thought I'd use them up first.

I've went the weekend without any soda or processed junk, so the white potatoes are my little treat! I'll use the sweet variant during the week, and see what works for me.

Thanks for the feedback.