Thread: WTF is my shoe size???

WTF is my shoe size???

Shop Now
    I had to wave goodbye to my NB Minimus the other week as they were literally ran to pieces. I opted to stay with New Balance, ordered a different model, SAME SIZE, and yet somehow, I feel they are slightly small.. I haven't done anything about changing size or anything since I'm still hoping they just need breaking in. I know brands differ in sizes, but within the same brand?? They are NB MT110 in a size 9, as were my minimus'..

Yeah, it can happen. You can try using the "shoefitr" on the runningwarehouse.com site. New Balance MT110 Men's Shoes Blue/Orange. Tell it your size in your current shoe and it'll tell you if you should go half a size larger, smaller, etc., even which part of the shoe will be tighter or looser.

Have to say, that is an awsome tool! Thanks for sharing

As you give your feet more freedom, what feels comfortable will often be a larger size. I know that from when i started to use minimal / no shoes to now the size i would wear in something like the nike free line has gone up 2 sizes

I've been running minimalist for a year now, and i know it's now THAT long, I know that isn't the problem. I had all my foot problems in the first 3 months; tight calves, aching feet, at one point i was verging on stress fracture. I think its more a question of lacing. The shoes, I've decided, fit well. However, lacing them so that my feet can move freely, yet still have a shoe that stays where it should is an art in itself!

Shop Now
    All shoes range, it's weird. I used to wear a 13, then 14, and sometimes a 15. There seems to be no real standard. It's a range instead.