Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strictly kettlebell workout.. page 3

Iron Will is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by lmoya83 View Post
    Thanks I will try this workout tonight!

You my friend are going to want to increase your weights on everything though.

Swings with a 24kg (Both double and singles)
    Front squat with minimum 2 16kgs preferably 2 24kgs
    High pull again minimum 16kg, 24's better
    Bosu kettle Crunch with a 16kg
    Bottoms up press 24kg
    Windmills 16kg
    Floor press 24kg
    Kettle tricep extension 16kg minimum
    Dead lift 48kg

Have fun!

lmoya83 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Will View Post
    You my friend are going to want to increase your weights on everything though.

Swings with a 24kg (Both double and singles)
    Front squat with minimum 2 16kgs preferably 2 24kgs
    High pull again minimum 16kg, 24's better
    Bosu kettle Crunch with a 16kg
    Bottoms up press 24kg
    Windmills 16kg
    Floor press 24kg
    Kettle tricep extension 16kg minimum
    Dead lift 48kg

Have fun!
    Thanks bud!!!!

charpower is offline Member
    I think I will give this a try. It doesn't seem too complicated. Even a person like me could do it lol Thanks for sharing.

adolferkens is offline Junior Member
    Hi,

Kettlebell training was initially introduced in America by the trainer named Pavel Tsatsouline. Kettlebells are the best exercising equipment which can be moved easily from one place to another. Kettlebells comes in various combinations to build up strength, flexibility and stability. I reduced my weight up to a great extent by making use of Kettlebell.

misko is offline Junior Member
    I was using kettlebells for about one year. I've lost some weight and my muscle endurance increased a lot. I would highly suggest you to follow a proven routine. I was using Jefit fitness routine and it really helped me a lot, give it a try, they have 4 kettlebell routines you can choose from: Workout Routine Database | Jefit - Best Android and iPhone Workout, Fitness, Exercise and Bodybuilding App | Workout Routine Database | Workout Program Database
    (I followed the toning routine)

Have fun lifting
    My blog on fitness gadgets: ProgressGear.com

Fury22 is offline Senior Member
    You could do well with just kettle bells, and there are endless routines out there, but I think you would do better with other exercises added in there, barbell or bodyweight. If 70% of your training was kettle bells and the rest barbell and bodyweight you would do really well. Ultimately weight loss will be diet and calorie burning, which kettle bells will do, but there should be some bigger compound lifts thrown in there as well.
    Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

aknomad is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Yes. I'm a certified personal trainer and a kettlebell instructor at a gym in Oregon. I've seen dozens of people get lean and tone (assuming that's what you mean by success) by using kettlebell workouts exclusively. The only disadvantage to using kettlebells is that you will not likely be able to focus on a specific muscle group long enough during your workout to "emphasis" it. For example, you won't get huge biceps, chest, ect using a KB workout alone. Overall lean body mass will increase assuming you use adequate weight, proper technique and diet (big surprise).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123