Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brand new page 2

hclaus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreaksho View Post
    Looking at your picture and your numbers, you'd do better to set a bodyfat percentage goal instead of a strict weight goal. The scale lies, and 155 pounds at 5'8" can be a very healthy weight for an active woman.
    I just know there is a fair amount of fluff on top of muscle that wasn't there before having a baby. I'd like to just melt that away and maintain the tone I have. Maybe I should invest in a scale that tells me my body fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenete View Post
    You look amazing by the way ...
    Thanks but there is plenty of work to do!!

Quote Originally Posted by NativeHoodrat View Post
    The first few weeks are the hardest to cut out the bread and ice cream trust me I know. I had to cheat twice and the last time I did not feel good the next day and I have not touched bread or anything with sugar since.

My rule is if I am cooking you eat what I cook and if you don't like it then you can cook for yourself. My wife still eats some grains occasionally.
    No lie. I had ice cream last night. :/ shame. Lol

feren6 is offline Member
    You don't need a food journal or need to worry about food percentages. Just EAT WHOLE FOODS with healthy oils, and if you think something isn't allowed, then don't eat it.

Meal = Meat + Veggies + Healthy Oil to cook with (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil) + Spices + a Sweet Potato (if you had a workout day)

Eat more big meals and snack less to slow down on munching calorically-dense foods.

That's it! Here's a great resource as well: The Paleo Starter Kit, Part II: “The Paleo Scramble”, A Basic Technique For Real-World Cooking - GNOLLS.ORG

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by feren6 View Post
    You don't need a food journal or need to worry about food percentages. Just EAT WHOLE FOODS with healthy oils, and if you think something isn't allowed, then don't eat it.

Meal = Meat + Veggies + Healthy Oil to cook with (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil) + Spices + a Sweet Potato (if you had a workout day)

Eat more big meals and snack less to slow down on munching calorically-dense foods.

That's it! Here's a great resource as well: The Paleo Starter Kit, Part II: “The Paleo Scramble”, A Basic Technique For Real-World Cooking - GNOLLS.ORG
    Thanks! I already use coconut oil for EVERYTHING, so this can't be that hard, right? (Crickets chirp)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12