Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top 5 Health Markers? page 3

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    Cool. I am working out the black ops 2 muscles right now, but plan on hitting a deadlift and pullup workout in a bit. Might as well. I might break out the kayak this afternoon if the weather holds
    Nice. I'm hoping to sneak out to the pool between lifting and jits, and maybe again between jits and heading down to the ladyfriend's place for the evening. If the damn sun comes out. I command you to synthesize vitamin D!

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Nice. I'm hoping to sneak out to the pool between lifting and jits, and maybe again between jits and heading down to the ladyfriend's place for the evening. If the damn sun comes out. I command you to synthesize vitamin D!
    Sounds fun. I synthesized a boatload of vitamin d last weekend. And now my skin is peeling...
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

healthcoach is offline Junior Member
    CRP, Hemoglobin A1C,Vit D3,serum ferritin,cbc(these are just lab tests) Weight, Blood pressure and Physical performance like marks exercise biomarkers are key

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123