Thread: Sleepy after morning run page

miiikeeaj is offline Junior Member

Sleepy after morning run

Primal Fuel
    Hello,

Lately I've been going for a run (basically an interval run) in the morning - I usually exercise after work. However, I've noticed that during the day after I run, I feel completely sluggish and tired. I don't know if it's because I'm used to exercising/running in the evening and that my body has adapted to that or something else... Any insight would be appreciated.

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miiikeeaj View Post
    Hello,

Lately I've been going for a run (basically an interval run) in the morning - I usually exercise after work. However, I've noticed that during the day after I run, I feel completely sluggish and tired. I don't know if it's because I'm used to exercising/running in the evening and that my body has adapted to that or something else... Any insight would be appreciated.
    Do you get up early to do these morning runs? Are you still getting enough quality sleep? It doesn't come as much of a surprise that waking up early and doing an intense sprint workout would make a person tired.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I am often sleepy after a 12+ mile walk in the morning. Of course, I am able to go back to bed at that point.