Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any hot primal chicks out there? page 4

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by brookesam View Post
    If they go on a date, he can bring her knox gelatin instead of flowers.
    And a bottle of sparkling coconut water.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Grok would do it out in the open so everyone could see. Post on the forum that is.

I like a bit of fruit and spuds every now and then. Are you into your meat and two veggies then?

I did say PM may be better haha
    I'm an equal opportunity eater I can definitely throw down some steak and eggs. London is a pretty un-Primal in it's food options though...

So does that mean you're going to strut your peacock walk for everyone?!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Good luck with YogaBare! Tried to take her home with me the other night and she threw maple syrup in my face and stormed out!
    True story. But - what did you expect me to do when you grabbed me by the hair?

Quote Originally Posted by brookesam View Post
    If they go on a date, he can bring her knox gelatin instead of flowers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    And a bottle of sparkling coconut water.
    You guys know me too well
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post

I thought the roofies had already taken effect. Turns out you were just glazed over from boredom. I thought you wanted to talk about my foot fungus

<3
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Ollie is offline Senior Member
    I'm an equal opportunity eater I can definitely throw down some steak and eggs. London is a pretty un-Primal in it's food options though...

So does that mean you're going to strut your peacock walk for everyone?!
    Not for everyone, maybe those lucky few

Yeah, I'm just imagining me with a primal girl right now. I think we should start with law lumber 1 and finish on law number 6 then get plenty of law number 5.

Ollie is offline Senior Member

Takes notes.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    You know, it just occurred to me that you might want to define "hot" if you're looking. I've recently been called hot, but I'm guessing he's into the Venus of Willendorf thing more than the Venus de Milo thing . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Not for everyone, maybe those lucky few

Yeah, I'm just imagining me with a primal girl right now. I think we should start with law lumber 1 and finish on law number 6 then get plenty of law number 5.
    Sorry, there aint no filters on the nutrition forum!

What are all these laws?! Or is that an answer for the cave (aka inbox)?

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    You know, it just occurred to me that you might want to define "hot" if you're looking. I've recently been called hot, but I'm guessing he's into the Venus of Willendorf thing more than the Venus de Milo thing . . .
    I'm talking to a guy with a dog avatar who says he looks like Grok... I've used other definitions for hot in the past

- Ray Peat

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I'm talking to a guy with a dog avatar who says he looks like Grok... I've used other definitions for hot in the past
    I was more talking to him- but you have a very good point!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Ybut I'm guessing he's into the Venus of Willendorf thing more than the Venus de Milo thing . . .
    to be fair I like my women with arms...

*not that I have anything against the disabled, just sayin'
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast