Thread: Numbers - any comments / suggestions page

Pinot-Girl is offline Senior Member

Numbers - any comments / suggestions

Shop Now
    Hi again,

I'm still relatively new to this - week 3, (Atkins previously) so I've plotted my diet intake, and wondered if the numbers were in the right ball park???

Daily Carbs: 9.77 g
    Daily Protein: 97.47 g
    Daily Fat: 74.03 g
    Daily Fibre 1.67 g
    Total Calories: 1107

Female / 150lbs / 5'4"
    Want to perhaps loose 10lbs, but more than that, change my body composition. Not able to do much exercise due to back injury I'm slowly recovering from.

I don't know the body fat composition - how do you find that out???

I do sometimes have more Carbs and less Protein (40g's / 70g's) but this was from yesterday.

Thanks!!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Is it working for you?

I would not only track individual days, but see how you're doing for the week. Your average daily intake is a much better indicator of what's going on that looking at any particular day.

Pinot-Girl is offline Senior Member
    Thanks eKatherine,

I will do that. I posted about store-bought mayo making me feel weird for 1/2 hour after having it, but need to get the machinery to make it myself first!! And hopefully once my back injury heals a bit more, I'll be doing the workouts which may in turn make my back stronger which is something I'm keen on (I have zero core stability, it's all from my back, and I sprain my back all the time, and I have sciatica and currently a trapped SI joint on the same side!).

PG!

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Ramp up calories to 1500 and start out from there! The macro balanse is OK if you can stand VLC, if not get more carbs and less fat and keep protein the same...