Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Patio Gym page 2

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I need a dip station.
    If you have a doorway mounted pull-up bar, get this: Amazon.com: Northern Response Universal Dip Station: Sports & Outdoors

Darwin17 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    What's the point of the dog? Weighted carries?
    She likes to hang out while people workout

eKatherine is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    If you have a doorway mounted pull-up bar, get this: Amazon.com: Northern Response Universal Dip Station: Sports & Outdoors
    I have a pullup bar permanently mounted on an unfinished wall in the dining room. The freestanding ones I've seen take up a lot of space.

clevinger is offline Junior Member
    What time should I show up for the workout? Just don't work me over too badly......I'm kinda delicate.

NativeHoodrat is offline Junior Member
    What size tire is that? I am looking at building my own garage gym with very similar items.

Darwin17 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeHoodrat View Post
    What size tire is that? I am looking at building my own garage gym with very similar items.
    Don't know....some type of off road gripper tire. All you have to do is go to your local 4 x 4 store and ask for a used tire and you can get one for free (they will have a pile outside somewhere). You can get them anywhere but if you go to a discount tire all you get are little ones for regular cars.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin17 View Post
    Don't know....some type of off road gripper tire. All you have to do is go to your local 4 x 4 store and ask for a used tire and you can get one for free (they will have a pile outside somewhere). You can get them anywhere but if you go to a discount tire all you get are little ones for regular cars.
    go to the place where the local farmers get their tires changed and repairs. they usually have the old tires there. or just drive around and look at farms. in my area, a lot of the local farmers just put the old tires out by the road when they are done with them. that's how I got my 400+ pound monster. and I would have 1-2 more, but people stop and pick those things up within hours, and both times I went back for another one, it was gone already
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12