Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Primal Blueprint The Movie: Mixed Feelings page 4

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm with the concern that it'll make us look silly.

Also, the Grok clan in the book was awfully idealized I remember, so I'm hoping both sides of the equation don't end up being awfully Flanderized or something.

M.

vincebae is offline Member
    I like to cook but also like to eat outside.
    I'd like paleo/primal eating to be more popular so that I can have healthier restaurant foods.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Nothing humbles the soul more than a good pratfall in public. If it makes us look silly, so be it. I'm hoping Mark won't let that happen, but if it does happen, so what? I won't suddenly think industrial oils and grains are health food.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Nothing humbles the soul more than a good pratfall in public. If it makes us look silly, so be it. I'm hoping Mark won't let that happen, but if it does happen, so what? I won't suddenly think industrial oils and grains are health food.
    Then I suppose the OP will get his wish and less people will engage with this way of eating or way of thinking of food. Because if the pratfall is good enough, that might happen. Not saying that would be bad! Maybe even entertaining.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234