Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pregnant and anxious. Any ideas?

Shop Now
    Get a massage or go to the chiro. Baby will be here soon, but what you're describing is quite normal.
    Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
    34yrs old, 5'5"
    CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
    GW: 135lbs or less
    Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

Hey everyone,
    Thank you so much for the support! Reading your words really encouraged me! So much in fact I spent the 27th in peace of mind (not much sleep though). On the 28th my waters broke and that night had to go to the hospital ( was planning for a waterbirth). Which was ok, because I had a slightly bit more eventful birth, so being there already helped. I do wish my mum would have told me her first was that way to the dot before and not after, but oh well!
    I really wanted to mention how much paleo has helped. For instance, even though I lost a lot of blood, my iron levels were not half as bad as the doctors expected. They even let me go home the next day I actually recovered really fast from every single perspective. Here in the Netherlands you get a type of duala that comes to your home and helps with the baby and does house chores for a week. If the birth was rough and/ or mum or baby isn't recovering, the midwife recommends she stays 2-3 extra days. My douala was really hoping for that and was disappointed that she wasn't getting the hours ( ha! speedy recovery). Not to mention that my 4.4 kg ( 9 pounds?) baby didn't cause any 'damage'. And the best part is my 'little' (well she is to me) girl is perfectly healthy - pretty too. As for the anxious moods, I still get that when I don't sleep well, but I noticed I don't sleep well when I don't eat enough, so most of the time, I'm the happy person I used to know myself as Not to mention I'm crazy in love with my ballerina ( she does this thing with her hands and legs haha )
    Just wanted to bring an end to this thread. Once more thank you for your kind words! Grok on!!

Congratulations! So glad to hear you had a safe delivery and that you and your little ballerina are doing well .
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Congrats! So happy to hear you have a healthy baby girl!
    Veronica
    High weight: 263.8 lbs
    Primal start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
    ADF start weight 10/12/15 : 188.2lbs
    Current weight: 177.6 lbs
    Goal: 145 lbs

Shop Now
    Congrats!
    Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
    34yrs old, 5'5"
    CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
    GW: 135lbs or less
    Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)