Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pregnant and anxious. Any ideas? page 2

blondiegreen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Get a massage or go to the chiro. Baby will be here soon, but what you're describing is quite normal.

dawn297 is offline Junior Member
    Hey everyone,
    Thank you so much for the support! Reading your words really encouraged me! So much in fact I spent the 27th in peace of mind (not much sleep though). On the 28th my waters broke and that night had to go to the hospital ( was planning for a waterbirth). Which was ok, because I had a slightly bit more eventful birth, so being there already helped. I do wish my mum would have told me her first was that way to the dot before and not after, but oh well!
    I really wanted to mention how much paleo has helped. For instance, even though I lost a lot of blood, my iron levels were not half as bad as the doctors expected. They even let me go home the next day I actually recovered really fast from every single perspective. Here in the Netherlands you get a type of duala that comes to your home and helps with the baby and does house chores for a week. If the birth was rough and/ or mum or baby isn't recovering, the midwife recommends she stays 2-3 extra days. My douala was really hoping for that and was disappointed that she wasn't getting the hours ( ha! speedy recovery). Not to mention that my 4.4 kg ( 9 pounds?) baby didn't cause any 'damage'. And the best part is my 'little' (well she is to me) girl is perfectly healthy - pretty too. As for the anxious moods, I still get that when I don't sleep well, but I noticed I don't sleep well when I don't eat enough, so most of the time, I'm the happy person I used to know myself as Not to mention I'm crazy in love with my ballerina ( she does this thing with her hands and legs haha )
    Just wanted to bring an end to this thread. Once more thank you for your kind words! Grok on!!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Congratulations! So glad to hear you had a safe delivery and that you and your little ballerina are doing well .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member

vlo1125 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats! So happy to hear you have a healthy baby girl!
    Veronica
    High weight: 255 lbs
    Start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
    Current 5/24/13: 204 lbs
    Goal: Healthy

blondiegreen is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12