Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this what we've come to? page 6

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    LOL, I get so tired of the skinny leg obsession.

Do you want thighs that don't touch and make you look like a 13 year old in skinny jeans or do you want a nice round ass attached to meaty thighs that make men want to F you? Then eat a steak and hit the god damn gym.

crossfit women - Bing Images

crossfit women - Bing Images

Little known fact- men and women who struggle to find jeans that aren't too tight in the thighs and too big in the waist generally are hot.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    @Magnolia: Two things you did there made my day. #1 THOSE are the pics I REALLY like. I put up the picture of that last one (agreed, a little too skinny) because it was about the 3rd one down from the ridiculous "thigh gap" picture. I wanted to keep continuity of the source. I am in much greater approval of your pictures.....#2 It is an exercise in extreme patience for me to find jeans that don't do what you described. Never heard that put as a positive before

I was just saying that some women are naturally ectomorphic, so if they eat primal they ARE going to look "too skinny" to a lot of other women. You probably will be getting hit in the eye socket by hip bones. It's just their genes....That said, a mesomorphic woman that takes care of herself like Magnolia's picture is lights out over that build (for me). And many men I know love an endomorphic woman that does the same.

I don't like the "skinny leg" obsession either, because it is WAY inferior to "muscular leg"....High lean muscle and low body fat is attractive, in men and in women....who knew?
    Last edited by TheyCallMeLazarus; 06-27-2013 at 09:45 AM.

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    I originally posted that 'thigh-gap' crap from Pinterest because it bugged me for a variety of reasons. I think people sometimes believe gaining one thing will solve all their life issues and develop this "if I only get this one thing I'll be perfect/healthy/famous/"

Except for those who have a naturally rail thin form, (which I had throughout jr high thru college and I was the butt of many jokes), thigh gap usually seems to equal zero muscle.

Not good.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Except for those who have a naturally rail thin form, (which I had throughout jr high thru college and I was the butt of many jokes), thigh gap usually seems to equal zero muscle.

Not good.
    Definitely true for me when I was a teen. I didn't lose that gap until I gained fat after graduating college. Then it came back. Now I'm cycling to work (when it's not friggn' raining) and there's no gap thanks to muscle and I love it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Oh goody, more super high physical expectations to live up to. Not only do we have to be thin, but we have to be capable of completely changing our body as if it were a fashion ensemble you can just change into. Being a woman is never enough.
    untrue baby!

Skinny girls need love too though, jeez people.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    there's no gap thanks to muscle and I love it.
    Photos or it didn't happen. I shouldn't have to remind you people.

Skinny girls need love too though, jeez people.
    True, but my god, could you men do women a favor and LET THEM KNOW that you don't really give a shit about the "thigh gap" in terms of finding a spouse/life partner/good time?

You don't have to be rail thin to be pretty. You might even be prettier with some meat on your bones.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Photos or it didn't happen. I shouldn't have to remind you people.
    GAWD SORRY I'M WORKING ON IT. I'll probably take my annual check-in photo in the next few weeks. 2011 - fat skinny, 2012 - skinny, 2013 - the beautiful buds of new muscle?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    GAWD SORRY I'M WORKING ON IT. I'll probably take my annual check-in photo in the next few weeks. 2011 - fat skinny, 2012 - skinny, 2013 - the beautiful buds of new muscle?
    Show us the damn buds!

I'd like to see some nice man thighs. Thanks.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast