Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this what we've come to? page 4

BigChris is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    top left is way hot .. now where do I find a couple of them I could use a snack.
    04/23/2012 Initial Weight : 445 lbs
    06/27/2012 Current weight : 403 lbs
    07/29/2014 Goal weight : 200 lbs

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Incindiary is offline Member
    "I allow my eyes to linger on his thinning hairline. Then I dwell on his right thumb. Then I segue to his fly. Then back to his thumb. Thumb, fly, thumb.

I leave him standing there, looking down, wondering why these places are important."

Love. It.

I can remember reading a Cosmo article around the same time frame that said if you have cellulite, make sure the lights are off before you jump into bed with him for the first time. I quit reading Cosmo.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I didn't remember it all that well because it was a leg shape I had trouble identifying with.

TheyCallMeLazarus is online now Senior Member
    Pinterest is the home of really stupid CW, because anyone can contribute. As the late George Carlin once said, "You gotta have standards man."

That said, it is really irritating and disingenuous when some women call ANY woman that is ectomorphic and attractive "anorexic." Imagine if any born-muscular (which this forum has plenty, by reports) were called "roid-heads" if they happened to be handsome....yes, some women starve themselves. That sucks and is dumb and unattractive. It's a very small number too.

(Disclaimer: My significant other is genetically a very thin woman. Skinny arms, bony shoulders, all despite working out a lot and eating well. She lost about 10lbs a few years ago doing primal, and had to go through a ton of being called anorexic when in reality she looked incredibly hot!)

I like me this more though. "Thigh gap" means you ain't got legs like this
    Girls Who Do Crossfit - This whole blog is incredible. ... | Fitness

Incindiary is offline Member
    Lazarus - I totally get it.

I'm 5'10 and 149 lbs on a large frame. I could be leaner but I'm far from overweight.

One of my best friends and co-workers is about 5'9ish and 125 lbs on a petite frame. She is thin but definitely not anorexic. I've seen how much she eats in an 8-hour period. And then she goes home and eats more.

We both get accused, on a fairly regular basis, of "depriving" or "starving ourselves" by our heftier co-workers. We don't, by any means. But the belief that a woman couldn't possibly be at a healthy, or even below average weight, without starving herself is both pervasive and troubling.

With that said, bones protruding the skin and gaps between the thighs are stupid and short-sighted ideals to set for any person looking to obtain their "perfect weight."

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    That blog gives me a sad.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
    Pinterest is the home of really stupid CW, because anyone can contribute. As the late George Carlin once said, "You gotta have standards man."

That said, it is really irritating and disingenuous when some women call ANY woman that is ectomorphic and attractive "anorexic." Imagine if any born-muscular (which this forum has plenty, by reports) were called "roid-heads" if they happened to be handsome....yes, some women starve themselves. That sucks and is dumb and unattractive. It's a very small number too.

(Disclaimer: My significant other is genetically a very thin woman. Skinny arms, bony shoulders, all despite working out a lot and eating well. She lost about 10lbs a few years ago doing primal, and had to go through a ton of being called anorexic when in reality she looked incredibly hot!)

I like me this more though. "Thigh gap" means you ain't got legs like this
    Girls Who Do Crossfit - This whole blog is incredible. ... | Fitness
    That is sad Lazarus.

But what's really sad is the dude in his speedos in the background of that link!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

sjmc is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry, what is sad about the crossfit tumblr?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    all of this conversation about the pic i put up and all i can think is i flubbed the inigo quote

i'm so ashamed
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast