Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 213

Thread: Is this what we've come to? page 2

  1. #11
    Graycat's Avatar
    Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,933
    Thigh gap ≠ anorexia. Stop the nonsense.

    And ~~~bracing myself~~~I am in complete agreement with Mr.Perfidy.

  2. #12
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,355
    let me explain- it will take too long, let me sum up

    it's a joke. 'i'd rather have soda and chips than abstaining for a low body fat %, f you'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

  3. #13
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    Thigh gap ≠ anorexia. Stop the nonsense.

    And ~~~bracing myself~~~I am in complete agreement with Mr.Perfidy.
    You think the legs of the girl in the top right of the linked photo are attractive? Ew. Seriously, ew.

  4. #14
    ELizabeth826's Avatar
    ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    let me explain- it will take too long, let me sum up

    it's a joke. 'i'd rather have soda and chips than abstaining for a low body fat %, f you'
    +1.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

  5. #15
    lemontwisst's Avatar
    lemontwisst is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    You think the legs of the girl in the top right of the linked photo are attractive? Ew. Seriously, ew.
    And to each his own.

    Really, though, the 'either/or' is nonsense.

  6. #16
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,443
    Quote Originally Posted by lemontwisst View Post
    Really, though, the 'either/or' is nonsense.
    I don't think so. It's motivational stuff to help people not eat cake and junk. My objection is that the positive motivation is to look like a gross scarecrow.

  7. #17
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    8,160
    Karen Carpenter was the epitome of slim. Sadly, just when she got down to no food at all, she died.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  8. #18
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,443
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Karen Carpenter was the epitome of slim. Sadly, just when she got down to no food at all, she died.
    I bet she had great hipbones.

  9. #19
    eKatherine's Avatar
    eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Karen Carpenter was the epitome of slim. Sadly, just when she got down to no food at all, she died.
    My understanding is that she had been on the road to recovery some time when she died of a heart ailment related to her longterm anorexia.

  10. #20
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,443
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    My understanding is that she had been on the road to recovery some time when she died of a heart ailment related to her longterm anorexia.
    But could you see her damn collarbones?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •