Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this what we've come to? page 19

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    (Actually, probably half of those models have modern thigh gaps- I don't think you're supposed to need to cross your knees in order to get just the little triangle.)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    (Actually, probably half of those models have modern thigh gaps- I don't think you're supposed to need to cross your knees in order to get just the little triangle.)
    Perhaps, but the gap is meant to be there not the entire way from knees to hoohoo as it was so beautifully put. Ankles, knees, and thighs are supposed to touch and the gaps be there in the correct places. Of course, 'supposed to be', 'correct places' and the like are all YMMV and frankly I don't give a shit. Bodies change, rarely for the better. Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. Thigh gaps ain't got shit on good conversation.

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Look, standing bent over, panties off in front of a guy...... the thigh gap is really not going to impact the thought going thru his mind in a significant manner.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Look, standing bent over, panties off in front of a guy...... the thigh gap is really not going to impact the thought going thru his mind in a significant manner.
    I dunno, we may have to test this out....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. Thigh gaps ain't got shit on good conversation.
    Now that's beautifully put :-D
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    The irony is for the first image that comes up (I couldn't click thru to any others), that babe-alicious woman is actually standing with her legs crossed to create that 'triangle' and is leaned forward/over to put the 'bam' in the curve of the bum.

If she stood normally she would have a round tush but the same hoo-ha to knee (and probably to ankle) thigh gap that we've all been talking about. Guarantee it -- I work in digital images and see what the manipulated crop is doing.

But it got your attention so I guess it worked!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    The irony is for the first image that comes up (I couldn't click thru to any others), that babe-alicious woman is actually standing with her legs crossed to create that 'triangle' and is leaned forward/over to put the 'bam' in the curve of the bum.

If she stood normally she would have a round tush but the same hoo-ha to knee (and probably to ankle) thigh gap that we've all been talking about. Guarantee it -- I work in digital images and see what the manipulated crop is doing.

But it got your attention so I guess it worked!

Well, way to rain on my parade Ms. Party-Pooper. I'll just take my bam in the bum curve and go home.

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, way to rain on my parade Ms. Party-Pooper. I'll just take my bam in the bum curve and go home.

ahhha! no! enjoy the bam and bum. maybe i'm still grumbly from zero man-thigh photos.

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    I think it's anatomically impossible for me to get a thigh gap! Even at my thinnest I had big thighs... Hell I have a memory from when I was 5 or 6 of my friend telling me that her mum said I had funny legs cause they were big at the top and skinny at the bottom!

Anyway it's nice to know some men prefer big thighs! I grew up terribly embarrassed by my legs because I was sure they were abnormal.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Okay. Whether a random guy will go for that or not is not really a gauge for anything. Not particularly empowering to women either.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast