Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this what we've come to? page 18

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Baloney! If you're a speed skater or a horseback rider that inner thigh muscle is highly developed, very highly. When I was a teenager, a horseback rider competing in cross-country, three-day eventing, and jumping, those inner thigh muscles were so large I was embarrassed to wear a bathing suit in public. I was also very slender and in great health.

Instead of worrying about gaps, use those muscles.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 06-29-2013 at 02:21 PM.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    All photos submitted through the site get moderated. It's a pain. Use photobucket!

I'm kind of in love with my thighs right now. They probably look awesome now (that photo is from this morning) because I biked around town.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    All photos submitted through the site get moderated. It's a pain. Use photobucket!

I'm kind of in love with my thighs right now. They probably look awesome now (that photo is from this morning) because I biked around town.
    Can't even see them on my Android using the mda app once they have been approved. :-(
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    thighs look good, nameless wonder!

mine are a bit like that. I have a "longer" build though . . . like, very long thigh bones, so. . . yeah. Mine are a longer version.

Wildrose is offline Senior Member

You look absolutely terrific!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    You look absolutely terrific!
    agreed. I've had to revise my opinion on whether there was anything in MA worth seeing.

(kidding! history and what not...got it.)

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    There's one other side to this that I feel the need to pontificate on. We all know that not all men judge women so harshly. I'm one of them. Now I know that this is a good thing, but during my teenage years (unto now) I was more attracted to women who did not fit that general "ideal". Thigh gap is probably a bad example, but plenty of other things that would generally be seen as a downside I saw as attractive. Lots of guys do that! However, in my case, as a male, I felt -shame- for not being all about the ideal "hot" or whatever. I felt bad for liking different types of women than I was told I was supposed to. It can hurt both sides of the equation.

Thumbs up!

M.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    There's one other side to this that I feel the need to pontificate on. We all know that not all men judge women so harshly. I'm one of them. Now I know that this is a good thing, but during my teenage years (unto now) I was more attracted to women who did not fit that general "ideal". Thigh gap is probably a bad example, but plenty of other things that would generally be seen as a downside I saw as attractive. Lots of guys do that! However, in my case, as a male, I felt -shame- for not being all about the ideal "hot" or whatever. I felt bad for liking different types of women than I was told I was supposed to. It can hurt both sides of the equation.

Thumbs up!

M.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    But it's supposed to be a triangle/diamond of space between the top of your thighs and your hoo hoo, not between your this all the way from hoo hoo to knobbly knees :-)
    ^This. So really, unless you are at the beach or in your underwear how the hell is any guy even going to know?

link to a thigh gap. NOT SAFE FOR WORK, those under 18, or public viewing. but you know...for science: The 'gap' used to mean the beautiful triangle between vag and upper thighs. See (most of) the pictures at the top of this subreddit. Apparently a lot of people think it means spread legs, skinny legs that don't touch, etc. They're

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    ^This. So really, unless you are at the beach or in your underwear how the hell is any guy even going to know?

link to a thigh gap. NOT SAFE FOR WORK, those under 18, or public viewing. but you know...for science: The 'gap' used to mean the beautiful triangle between vag and upper thighs. See (most of) the pictures at the top of this subreddit. Apparently a lot of people think it means spread legs, skinny legs that don't touch, etc. They're
    BAM! Now thats some thigh gap I can get behind!!!

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast