Thread: Primal journal - bluechica page

bluechica is offline Junior Member

Primal journal - bluechica

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi primal people, I'm going to make this first post brief since it's late.

I'm a 26 year old female with a really bad relationship with food....I'm hoping that having a public journal like this will help me with accountability.

goals are to stop binging, stop purging, let go of fear of change, and experience more peace and acceptance with myself. I need to move on from my current behavior patterns.

I'll try and post daily. Thanks!

I'm back. A couple wretched days of eating, sadly.

I'm just starting a stressful new job where many of my co workers put on weight due to stress and abundance of free crappy food. I can't let that happen.

I am newly married and want to have a great relationship with my husband. To me it seems like when couples neglect their physical health, their relationship suffers. My husband does not eat primal but he is very very active and athletic. So I would love to be able to keep up with him. I want us to be able to be active together since I think it is so important.

I am most interested in lifting, yoga, and swimming as exercise. And of course cooking lots more. Not drinking beer anymore will be very tough. And there is no question that I need to go cold turkey with all the junk. I've got
    No self regulation when it comes to that stuff.

As stressful as my job is, my inability to take care of myself is stressing me out even more. I am so afraid if developing chronic illnesses and becoming a sick sad person. the worry about that never leaves my mind. So I have to start a new way of life.

I'm 5'8'' and about 160. I am going to stop weighing myself for a while and just see
    How my clothes fit. I think I would like to weigh between 135 and 140, but I am
    More concerned with clothes fitting better and feeling better and having
    More energy.

Back at work and hopefully will have a better day.

I joined a gym recently and will commit to lifting!! I have lifted regularly in the past and seen results.

I really don't know what to write about in this journal. Perhaps just meals and workouts? Ugh.