Some of you may remember that, a few months ago, I was attempting to cut hardcore in preparation for a fitness photo shoot. Well, it went great... and by great, I mean I looked awesome, and the shoot was a success.

On the other hand, I was starving and miserable the whole time, because my calories were so low. In the weeks since the shoot, I've gone a little crazy, and binged my way through more food than I'd like to admit. I feel like my body needed it, honestly, because I was probably malnourished.

The problem now, though, is that I think I've stretched my stomach in a big way (I don't mean my belly, because I'm still lean, but the stomach organ). After overeating so much, I find that it now takes way more food for me to be full. I'm able to consume far larger volumes of food than I have ever been able to in my life, and I'm still always hungry for more. I've been trying to get back on track by allowing myself only normal portions of food, but my stomach feels constantly empty. Any advice on how to shrink my stomach back to a normal capacity? Should I fill it with lots of veggies, or is that counter-productive?