Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stretched stomach page

Stretched stomach

Primal Fuel
    Some of you may remember that, a few months ago, I was attempting to cut hardcore in preparation for a fitness photo shoot. Well, it went great... and by great, I mean I looked awesome, and the shoot was a success.

On the other hand, I was starving and miserable the whole time, because my calories were so low. In the weeks since the shoot, I've gone a little crazy, and binged my way through more food than I'd like to admit. I feel like my body needed it, honestly, because I was probably malnourished.

The problem now, though, is that I think I've stretched my stomach in a big way (I don't mean my belly, because I'm still lean, but the stomach organ). After overeating so much, I find that it now takes way more food for me to be full. I'm able to consume far larger volumes of food than I have ever been able to in my life, and I'm still always hungry for more. I've been trying to get back on track by allowing myself only normal portions of food, but my stomach feels constantly empty. Any advice on how to shrink my stomach back to a normal capacity? Should I fill it with lots of veggies, or is that counter-productive?

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Time + volume = stomach size

It'll respond to less volume by shrinking again. Eat dense satiating food (i.e. MEAT ).

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Time + volume = stomach size

It'll respond to less volume by shrinking again. Eat dense satiating food (i.e. MEAT ).
    And/or IF. But as usual, Neckhammer is on point.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    ^ Great minds think alike..... IF is definitely good advise that I forgot to mention.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    No one will believe you unless you post pics from how you looked when you were competition ready.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    No one will believe you unless you post pics from how you looked when you were competition ready.

Sent via A-10 Warthog
    Just gotta say, some damn smart guys are taking the time to post in this thread to help you out.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    You've gone from a weak eater to a strong eater? Congratulations! Now you can actually eat enough food and get the body you're after. Don't even try to eat less.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

JulieRUNS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post

Sent via A-10 Warthog

^ Great minds think alike.

BRING IT ON!

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Personally I don't buy into the stretched stomach theory, I can eat 3+ full meals into a single sitting and then go 24-36 hours without feeling debilitating hunger.

More likely your body has decided you can't be trusted and is over reacting to the abuse you put it through, give it plenty of good food, regain it's trust and this behaviour will subside over time.
    Every time you try to screw with your body, it will work out a way to screw you even harder.
    "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    I am a human paleo garbage disposal - I literally can eat pounds and pounds of food and not be full.... Until suddenly I have a stomach ache, LOL! But what keeps me full is PROTEIN! LOTS OF PROTEIN! I will sit down for a pound of meat in a sitting and that will keep me full for 6 or 7 hours straight! Seriously, this works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast