Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stretched stomach page 2

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I am a human paleo garbage disposal - I literally can eat pounds and pounds of food and not be full.... Until suddenly I have a stomach ache, LOL! But what keeps me full is PROTEIN! LOTS OF PROTEIN! I will sit down for a pound of meat in a sitting and that will keep me full for 6 or 7 hours straight! Seriously, this works.
    These are the people for whom this way of eating seems to work best for. Grazers or people with weak appetites seem unable to load their digestive tracts with enough food to stave off the nibbles. I have, in one sitting, eaten two pounds of ground beef, drank the fat it was cooked in, and then had a bowl of cooked vegetables. Yes, I was full. But I only stopped because I felt a little pain in my stomach. And then, of course, I didn't have to eat again until 24 hours later. This allows me to spend more time in a fasted state, while fully nourished and with enough calories to build muscle. If I grazed, I'm sure I would lose muscle and probably put on some flab. Because I would be hungry, not fasted, and underfed. So congrats. Keep eating more! You'll be (most likely, especially if you work out, even a little) adding muscle and losing fat rapidly!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Personally I don't buy into the stretched stomach theory, I can eat 3+ full meals into a single sitting and then go 24-36 hours without feeling debilitating hunger.

More likely your body has decided you can't be trusted and is over reacting to the abuse you put it through, give it plenty of good food, regain it's trust and this behaviour will subside over time.
    Every time you try to screw with your body, it will work out a way to screw you even harder.
    stomachs stretch like anything else on the body

when i was in the hospital and on hardcore drugs, my appetite disappeared to the point i was threatened with tubes and ensure

after the hospital, the first meal i remember eating was less than half a sandwich and i was full

the second one i remember eating was mcdonald's with a friend. i tried to be normal like friend and eat nuggets and a burger (teenager logic, does stupid things to be like others) and i had to rush to the bathroom to either puke or diarrhea it out in a belly dump, i was that full

you're all welcome for the tmi
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12