Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2000-2500 calories question page 3

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sorry.

Not a lick of fatigue.

I'm not saying anyone should ever push themselves to fast if it doesn't come naturally, but why force eating if it doesn't feel natural either?
    Silliness.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    why force eating if it doesn't feel natural either?
    How else you gonna get swole, brah?!

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Sorry.

Not a lick of fatigue.

I'm not saying anyone should ever push themselves to fast if it doesn't come naturally, but why force eating if it doesn't feel natural either?
    Silliness.
    I think Pklopp fairly debunked the "women shouldn't fast" idea. Not saying that every woman (or man for that matter) needs to, but the insinuation that most or even a good deal of women do poorly with it is just not fact.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    How else you gonna get swole, brah?!
    My bra is plenty swole already, brah.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    My bra is plenty swole already, brah.
    I keep telling you that we won't accept your unsubstantiated claims in the absence of photographic evidence.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patski View Post
    But everything that I've read about fasting + women = adrenal fatigue.
    Adrenal fatigue doesn't exist. You can cut them out and they grow back. Your adrenals are one of the most resilient parts of your body. It's hypothyroidism. Probably from too little carbohydrate, too much PUFA, fat soluble vitamin deficiency, not enough exercise, not enough sun...or a combination of all!

Have Adrenal Fatigue? No You Don't.; The Danny Roddy Weblog
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    lol... I put this in the wrong thead, but basically the study they use to claim women shouldn't IF is darn flawed. Pklopp goes through it here.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d29011-23.html

Its all still N=1.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    People probably shouldn't IF EVERY DAY. They also probably shouldn't NEVER IF.

Women claiming to have trouble with IF are actually just women with eating disorders if you ask me. It's the women that go on these crazy 1,200 calorie diets, run 5 miles a day, then restrict their already extremely low calorie intake to this artificial eating window, so they're literally starving 3/4 of their life. It's compounded. Men likely have less issues because they don't drop their calories as low as they're less obsessed with body image than women are. Men don't starvation diet to the level or as commonly as women do. That's a fact - people with eating disorders are overwhelmingly female. I strongly doubt a woman without an eating disorder will have issues with IF. It's like anything else - do it responsibly.

When was the last time anyone has seen a female athlete on a bulking diet during off-season have trouble with IF? It's always some girl starving herself where the only period she's seen in the past 4 years has been at the ones at the end of her sentences.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Dammit Choco... we don't always agree,

But ALL of that.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123