Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sausage vs avoiding processed food page 2

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Breakfast sausage is basically ground pork, salt, pepper, and sage. I just put those spices on pastured ground pork and it satisfies all my urges. Okay, not all my urges.

just seasoning it is sufficiently satisfying? you don't want to cook and eat it?
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    just seasoning it is sufficiently satisfying? you don't want to cook and eat it?
    I always seem to forget a step or two. Thanks for keeping me in line, noodletoy!

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    it would be a great weight loss tactic though!
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12