Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: you are all freakin masochists page 4

louboutinbianca is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    I set up the board that way just because of the space available. Later pictures will show a tray at the bottom to hold everything and to ride a square on. I just use trim nails to support my battens.
    Fashion is a kind of aesthetic.Christian Louboutin Bianca

BigChris is offline Senior Member
    Well another day another walk and now I get to spend the rest of it sitting here looking and feeling like I just got pissed on by a giant yak…uck...

Perhaps if I work hard enough now I will come back as one of those genetically gifted waif-ishly thin eat anything types in my next life … either that or pray for the rapid continuation of transhumaisum .. Then pull my brain stick it into a jar and wet-wire me to the net add a few biochemical feedback loops and I would be good to go.
    04/23/2012 Initial Weight : 445 lbs
    06/27/2012 Current weight : 403 lbs
    07/29/2014 Goal weight : 200 lbs

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChris View Post
    … either that or pray for the rapid continuation of transhumaisum .. Then pull my brain stick it into a jar and wet-wire me to the net add a few biochemical feedback loops and I would be good to go.
    I have to admit, that would be kind of cool.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    You're a funny guy, Chris. I live in the south, so I feel your pain about walking in hot weather. When I first started walking for exercise, I was very fat - I didn't live in the south then. Instead of measuring distances, I started with 15 minutes. Walk eight minutes out - go back. I didn't worry about how fast I was going, either. I added five minutes whenever the time I was walking got easy. Six months later I was effortlessly walking 90 minutes five days a week. Hills even.

Now, I don't walk much over an hour, and in summer, I'm lucky to sashay for 45 minutes. Still and all, I think walking is one of the best ways to get back to health. Walk, baby, walk.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234