Hey guys!

I've been kind of a lurker on the forum for a while now, and I figured I would log my training/diet stuff here as it's the only forum I frequent.

Anyways, I will be following Martin Berkhan's Leangains method, which I'm sure many of you are familiar with. If not, he explains everything in great detail on his site Leangains.com.

My goal is to get lean enough to the point where I'm satisfied, and then do a lean bulk.

If you're interested, I have a lot of information about my progress over the last few years on my blog, if you want to check that out (not a plug, just showing where you can go for more info about me, so I don't have to bore you to death here).

I will be training 3x/week, focusing on the main compound lifts.

As far as my diet setup, I will eat in around a 35% deficit on off days, and around a 10% surplus on training days, as per Martin Berkhan's recommendations. The surplus on training days is to mitigate some of the negative effects that occur during long term dieting.

I look forward to logging my training here tomorrow and I hope that this log is entertaining/useful!