Thread: 51, Menopausaol, hypo thyroid on med..don't give up! page

51, Menopausaol, hypo thyroid on med..don't give up!

I have been at this for 42 days to be exact. At first, I obese about carbs, then do I do higher fat and then I just said forgetaboutit and do what I am doing...No sugar, no white flour/bread/etc..Some days depressed too that nothing was happening. At least not in the mirror and or on my clothes.

What I can tell you is today I put on a pair of shorts I tried on a few weeks ago and I barely could zip up and even hurt around the waist. Sadly, I took them off remembering last year that were a bit big on me when I did the whole HCG thing and of course gained all that weight back...but today, I got them on. Their snug but I am wearing them. It's a little turtle pace progress but it's ok..it means something is finally happening.

I hung in there. Things didn't happen at first but this last week I sorta gave in and gave up...just let it be and that's when my body started to ease up and a little weight fell off...

I share this in case there are any of you who start off with this whole Paleo thing and wonder...why aren't you losing. I still need more time and I am not giving into to sweets or bread..that's easy. Patience is what has been testing me and FINALLY something is happening...so hang in there.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good for you for sticking with it. Your message is a good one and I hope the people who need to see it, see it!