Thread: Greetings from Germany page

FreddyW is offline Junior Member

Greetings from Germany

Primal Fuel
    Hello my primal friends!

Name's Freddy and I'm a 17 year old student from Germany.

My story:
    I got into Primal living via Art of Manliness, another blog I frequently enjoy reading.
    I was moderately obese since Junior High and last fall I decided that I wanted to change something about it.
    Tested different approaches to weight loss but never was really satisfied until I heard about Mark and tried the Primal Blueprint. Best decision!

I'm thinking about submitting a full success story, but I first want to observe how the whole lifestyle unfolds in the future (I'm into paleo for about 3 months now and recognized some amazing changes considering physique, energy levels and general well-being).

P.S: Tried a muffin today and immediately got stomachaches. That grain-stuff can't be good for my system.

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Hi Freddy, welcome aboard and congratulations on figuring out how your body works best. Also, sounds like your body definitely doesn't like grains. You now have added incentive to avoid them.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

FreddyW is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yes, it was indeed confirming. I don't miss them much anyway.