Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What CAN I drink, for crying out loud? (is FRESH organge juice OK?) page 6

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Are you a vagrant then? What do you do for money? Trust fund baby? I'm interested in doing this too, sometime.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Davidil is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Are you a vagrant then? What do you do for money? Trust fund baby? I'm interested in doing this too, sometime.
    No trust fund. It's called "hard work" and knowing how to optimize my time and knowing right from wrong and doing the right thing, for example working out in the gym for 12 minutes a week and getting 80% of the result instead of 3-5 hours a week.

In college , when all my friends were partying, I was working hard and started an online business. Now they're all working their asses off and I'm retired, for the rest of my life. Been to about 35 countries in the last two years.

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Well I wouldn't stress out about what you're drinking. If you can afford to live in hotels and eat in restaurants have you ever considered renting a furnished flat and either cooking for yourself or hiring a cook to come in once or twice a week to prepare a bunch of primal food that you can reheat when needed? Or how about staying in a small pensione? You would have more control over the food you're eating and most proprietors would be willing to adjust the cooking to suit your primal needs.
    Last edited by Urban Forager; 06-24-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456