Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sugar/carb addiction. HELP! page 4

anotherncbeachbum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patski View Post
    Honey, if you find yourself binge eating, you may have an eating disorder. Not uncommon in the least in the paleo community.

Or just let yourself eat what you want, when you want it, in reasonable amounts, and then you won't binge as much. Just a thought.
    Or maybe they're using foods as a crutch?

OP, do you just sit around and eat this stuff or do you eat those foods when you're under stress or bored? I used to hit the cookies and stuff really hard. I started logging when I was feeling the need to eat them and it was usually when I was bordered or stressed. I also had to stop buying those items and asked my wife not to buy any of it, or if she did to hide it and leave no trace of it in the house. I don't need to see a donut box in the trashcan, take it outside and put it in the big trashcan. The same with candy wrappers.

If I need a sweets fix now I do some ricotta cheese with choc powder, maybe berries with heavy cream.

patski is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Binge eating or "using food as a crutch" indicates having a problem with food, aka an eating disorder.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234