Thread: My PB Cookbook and Poster Just Arrived! page

Sharonll is offline Senior Member

My PB Cookbook and Poster Just Arrived!

Primal Fuel
    OMG, the cookbook is gorgeous! The photos are amazing and the recipes look absolutely delicious. There's a recipe for turkey kebabs that I need to try right away.

I think the poster is perfect for taking to work. No more explaining what I'm doing. I'll just point to the poster! LOL!

Classic is offline Senior Member
    I can't wait to get mine. It should arrive soon. I am always up for a new recipe to try and I hear there are lots of pictures. I love a cook book with good pictures.

elorajade is offline Senior Member
    Awesome, when were they mailing them out again? Now i have something to look forward too!

Sharonll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    I can't wait to get mine. It should arrive soon. I am always up for a new recipe to try and I hear there are lots of pictures. I love a cook book with good pictures.
    Yep, there is at least one beautiful photograph with each recipe, and many recipes have several. There are some great offal recipes, and instructions for making broth, plus lots of primal condiments, marinades, and dry rubs. Even primal desserts and beverages. The Blackberry Ginger Mocktail looks fabulous.

tangentrider is offline Senior Member
    Mine arrived Thursday. I've thumbed through it already and will try out a little something this weekend when I cook the food for the week.

My poster is going to work as well: great resource for the quizzical faces--and the shocked and dismayed faces.
    Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.