Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegan Russell Brand Mocks the Media page

fiercehunter is offline Banned

Vegan Russell Brand Mocks the Media

Shop Now

You would think he eats meat. Actually, the show hosts are probably the carnivores....

Puddleglumish is offline Member
    I've never had much time for RB but am prepared to admit that that is pretty impressive bad behaviour. That man has talent.

sauerKraut is offline Member
    he is the master of improvisation, not to mention extremely smart and eloquent.... he was very polite in the way he reacted, I guess he could really have "destroyed" them if he wanted to be mean.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Fantastic!
    I didn't see any bad behaviour on Brand's part there, in fact I thought he was quiet restrained. The 3 "hosts" were useless and disrespectful.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

dkJames is offline Senior Member
    He was great! Really told the show hosts to STFU in a funny, smart and witty way while promoting himself and his tour.

Paleobird Guest
    That clip didn't convince me to go see his show particularly but it did convince me to never bother watching "Morning Joe". Those anchor people are ninnies. They deserved the mocking they got.

And what does him being vegan have to do with anything?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    That clip didn't convince me to go see his show particularly but it did convince me to never bother watching "Morning Joe". Those anchor people are ninnies. They deserved the mocking they got.

And what does him being vegan have to do with anything?
    This.

I actually rather like Russel Brand.
    I don't watch his show often but do catch it on occasion, and I've never heard him refer to his Veganism... though I was aware that he went Vegan a couple of years ago after being vegetarian basically forever.

I have no clue what his being a Vegan has to do with his comedy, intelligence, wit, etc.
    Oh... nothing.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i think the reason he has a big sexual history is that he exudes pheromones so strong it renders everyone in the room useless. it's the only explanation for that clip.

that blonde, holy crap. it's like she's in the presence of a god and she can't decide if she should be jumping his crotch or terrified
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    He totally made them look like the morons they are.

Seriously, they were talking about him like he wasn't even there and he rightly called them on it twice! Not to mention basically saying they couldn't understand a word he was saying.

Don't care if he's vegan or vegetarian as long as he doesn't care about what I eat.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Lately in the tabloids, it is said that Russel Brand asked Katy Perry for a divorce via text message.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast