Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegan Russell Brand Mocks the Media page 2

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen View Post
    Lately in the tabloids, it is said that Russel Brand asked Katy Perry for a divorce via text message.
    Tabloid papers are so reliable too...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Tabloid papers are so reliable too...
    I guess it was an interview with Katy Perry. She's probably not that reliable, either. I don't care for either one of them :P
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Paleobird Guest
    I guess it was an interview with Katy Perry. She's probably not that reliable, either. I don't care for either one of them :P
    My terminal social unhipness is showing again. Before this thread I had never heard of either of these two people or their divorce.

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    He's a pretty smart guy, vegan or not!

I have no issue with vegans or vegetarians - I used to be one! Did it for ethical reasons as I love animals... I respect the choice to eat what you want.

If it wasn't for Weston A Price I'd probably still one.

fuzzynavel is offline Member
    Saw this video a few days ago and that prompted me to go watch one of his stand ups on DVD.....the guy is a menace but he is hilarious if you like filth/swearing and generally antisocial behaviour on stage......

He is great at what he does..

dkJames is offline Senior Member
    I really thought that was a great "interview" ... I don't care about these people, I had never heard of RB, and Morning Joe is a show I would never watch for I don't live in the US nor do I watch TV. But the way he showed them as the big idiots they really are reminded me a lot about some old French TV shows at a time when people could express themselves freely ... yeah, that was another era ... long lost golden age of TV ...

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Lately in the tabloids, it is said that Russel Brand asked Katy Perry for a divorce via text message.
    This action gets the Mr. Anthony Seal of Approval. Not because it's a classy move or anything, but because it's something I can bring up when I meet Katy Perry and try to comfort her boobs. Soul. Comfort her soul, I said.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    boobs are the windows to the soul, mr anthony
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    I liked how he took over their show and made it interesting all the while mocking them ceaselessly.

Most of the jabs went over their heads...

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    This action gets the Mr. Anthony Seal of Approval. Not because it's a classy move or anything, but because it's something I can bring up when I meet Katy Perry and try to comfort her boobs. Soul. Comfort her soul, I said.
    This is it. I am all about the Mr. Anthony plan of Katy Perry comforting. As for Mr. Brand, well, I couldn't care less what he eats because that was very well done indeed. Also, he managed to hook up with Katy Perry...yeah, well played sir, well played.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast